Become a Member
Why should I join?
- Every single person who joins makes a vital difference
- You will protect native wildlife and habitats in this region
- You will join a growing band of 17,000 local wildlife lovers who already support our work
- You will enjoy lots of chances to get closer to nature - events, activities, practical ideas and things to spot
- You will receive a fantastic membership pack including Wild Cornwall, our Trust magazine, and our popular Nature Reserves guide
You'll be making a real contribution to saving nature and special wildlife places locally.
What will the Trust do with my support?
- We protect native wildlife and habitats of all kinds, from buzzards to ancient woodland, dragonflies to the fantastic marine wildlife in our seas.
- We manage and develop 57 nature reserves around the region - there's definitely a reserve near you!
- We protect landscapes from threat of development, and champion nature with key decision makers.
- We advise and help landowners sympathetically manage their sites for wildlife.
But to do all this, and more, we rely on people like you to support our vital work.
Secure the future of your local wildlife. Join Cornwall Wildlife Trust today!
Find out more about the different types of membership by browsing through the buttons above.
If you prefer you can join by post or telephone - contact us on (01872) 273 939 and our Membership Officer will be happy to help. Please also read our terms and conditions applying to all purchases from this website (including our cancellations policy).