Help With Local Wildlife Conservation
Cornwall Wildlife Trust is one of the largest conservation bodies in the South West.
We manage over 5,500 acres of reserves which are havens for rare and threatened species and habitats. We give wildlife a voice, campaigning on wildlife issues and focus on protecting local wildlife.
Help us to protect local wildlife.
The best way to to get involved with local wildlife is to join us. Our 17,000 members get regular updates about events and our reserves throughout the year - click here to learn more about membership and how you can get involved.
There are a whole range of other ways to get involved. If you want to find out more about how you can help us help local wildlife please visit the Support Us page.
Search for particular species you are interested in below to learn more about them.
Search For Species
Wilder Places - More land, rivers and seas managed well for wildlife
• grow our suite of nature reserves and manage them to be the best sites for wildlife
• run wildlife projects on land and in rivers and seas
• support and advise people who own and manage land and whose activities impact on our seas and rivers
Wilder People - More people taking action and connecting with nature
• raise awareness and inspire people to take action for wildlife
• speak out on behalf of our members
• and campaign to help Cornwall’s wildlife work with communities to record and understand the state of Cornwall’s wildlife and wild places
Wilder Future - More decisions that secure the recovery and growth of wildlife
• use our knowledge and experience to influence the plans and decisions of others
• play our part in fulfilling Cornwall’s commitment to environmental growth
• engage and inspire the next generation of decision makers
However you help us, you can be sure that this is contributing to the conservation of local wildlife and species.