Why should I join?
- You'll be making a real contribution to protecting native wildlife and habitats across Cornwall
- You will join a growing community of 17,000 local wildlife lovers who already support our work
- You will receive three editions of our Wilder Cornwall magazine over the year, with stories on our fascinating wildlife and habitats and tips on how to help wildlife at home
- Enjoy a guide on Cornwall Wildlife Trust’s 59 reserves, which are havens for rare wildlife and habitats, and beautiful places to explore
- Receive invitations to events with local wildlife experts
What does the Trust do with my support?
- We protect native wildlife and habitats of all kinds, from buzzards to ancient woodland, dragonflies to the fantastic marine wildlife in our seas.
- We manage and develop 57 nature reserves around the region - there's definitely a reserve near you!
- We protect landscapes from threat of development, and champion nature with key decision makers.
- We advise and help landowners sympathetically manage their sites for wildlife.
But to do all this, and more, we rely on people like you to support our vital work.
Secure the future of your local wildlife. Join Cornwall Wildlife Trust today!
If you prefer you can join by post or telephone - contact us on (01872) 273 939 and our Membership Team will be happy to help.
Join as a member or give a gift membership in just a few minutes.
To begin please select which type of membership you are interested in, either for yourself or as a gift for someone else...
Please note: due to recent high volumes of sign ups and Coronavirus restrictions, fulfilling and sending membership packs is taking longer than usual.