A total of 4,896 harbour porpoises, dolphins and whales (cetaceans) were reported washed up on UK shorelines between 1 January 2011 and 31 December 2017, according to a seven-year review published…
Cornwall Wildlife Trust has been chosen as Cornwall Chamber of Commerce’s Charity of the Year from September 2019.
The concept of rewilding has grabbed traditional nature conservation by the shoulders and given it a much-needed shake.
• Full title of event: Open Garden – South Bosent
• Date and time of event: Sunday 1st September 2.00pm to 5.00pm
• Where to meet: South Bosent, Dobwalls, Nr.…
24 Shetland sheep are joining the current small flock of Hebridean sheep at Looe Island to graze the island.As a native hardy breed, they will be free to roam the windward side of the island,…
Badger, Ratty, Mole and Toad, stars of The Wildlife Trust’s Wind in the Willows trailer will be on display at the Eden Project for two weeks from Tuesday 30th July.
• Full title of event: Open Garden – Trenarth
• Date and time of event: Sunday 4th August 2.00pm to 5.00pm
• Where to meet: Trenarth, High Cross, Constantine, TR11…
The farmer-led badger vaccination programme in mid-Cornwall, recently featured on BBC Countryfile, has got off to a flying start with 66 badgers vaccinated already and several farms still to go.…
• Full title of event: Open Garden – Millpool Grange
• Date and time of event: Sunday 28th July 2.00pm to 5.00pm
• Where to meet: Millpool Grange, Millpool,…
Cornwall Wildlife Trust call for help charting marine life during
National Marine Week