- Event: Wild Business networking event; A focus on positive growth, for business, for nature, for Cornwall
- Date and time of event: Tuesday 29th October 2019 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Where to meet: St Austell Brewery Visitor Centre, 63 Trevarthian Rd, St Austell, Cornwall, PL25 4BY
- Booking essential: Please book via www.cornwallwildlifetrust.org.uk/wildbusiness. Limited spaces available.
- Cost of event: FREE. Includes complimentary breakfast and lunch, inspiring talks, networking, workshops, and refreshments.
Join Cornwall Wildlife Trust on Tuesday 29th October for a business networking day with a difference. In the face of the climate crisis and ecological breakdown, now may be the time to change from the 'business as usual' approach. With this in mind, the business networking event has been designed to help you make decisions to grow your business while making a positive impact on the environment.
Speakers and workshop sessions will help empower you to take environmentally positive decisions that will help your business to flourish. Case studies from local companies that have increased their links with nature to the benefit of their business are sure to be a highlight.
Tevi (the Cornish word for ‘grow’), is an exciting ERDF funded support programme aiming to help Cornwall make the most of nature, and will also be offering up to £1,000 worth of free support through some 1-to-1 sessions. Tevi uses circular economy and environmental growth strategies to help businesses improve their processes, save money and benefit the natural environment.
There will be plenty of time for networking with business leaders during the complimentary breakfast and lunch, and a tasting session for St Austell Brewery’s new ‘Wild Coast’ beer, brewed in partnership with Cornwall Wildlife Trust.