- Event: Wild Business networking event; A focus on positive growth, for business, for nature, for Cornwall
- Date and time of event: Tuesday 29th October 2019 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Where to meet: St Austell Brewery Visitor Centre, 63 Trevarthian Rd, St Austell, Cornwall, PL25 4BY
- Booking essential: Please book via www.cornwallwildlifetrust.org.uk/wildbusiness. Limited spaces are available.
- Cost of event: FREE. Includes complimentary breakfast, lunch, & beer tasting, as well as inspiring talks, networking, and workshops.
Join Cornwall Wildlife Trust on Tuesday 29th October at St Austell Brewery Visitor Centre for a business networking event with a difference. In the face of the climate crisis and ecological breakdown, now may be the time to change from the 'business as usual' approach. Businesses will learn how they can make decisions that benefit themselves as well as wildlife through workshops, case studies, and speakers. There will also be a chance to find out how businesses can access £1000 of free business support with Tevi.
Speakers include; Kim Conchie - CEO of Cornwall Chamber of Commerce, Mark Dandridge – Chair of Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Local Enterprise Partnership, June Donnery – GM of Perrans Sands Holiday Park, amongst others. Talks will be followed by workshops which explore the benefits that the natural world can provide for growing businesses.
The event is part of the Festival of Business, hosted by Cornwall Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber nominated Cornwall Wildlife Trust as Charity of the Year 2019/20 and recognises the importance of businesses and wildlife working together.