• Event: Wild Business networking event; A focus on positive growth, for business, for nature, for Cornwall
• Date and time of event: Wednesday 3rd October, 8:30 am – 12 pm (with Tevi Business Assist lunch sessions available to book until 3 pm)
• Where to meet: St Austell Conference Centre, St Austell Business Park, PL25 4FD. Sat nav: PL25 4EJ (free parking)
• Booking essential: Please book via www.wildbusiness2018.eventbrite.co.uk. Limited spaces available.
• Cost of event: FREE. Includes complimentary breakfast, inspiring talks, networking, workshops, and refreshments.
Join Cornwall Wildlife Trust on Wednesday 3rd October for a business networking breakfast with a difference. With a focus on Environmental Growth, the event will give companies an opportunity to learn how they can build their resilience without compromising the environment. There will be inspiring speakers, workshops and the opportunity to get on board with Tevi, a new support service for businesses, whose special advisors will be on hand to provide one to one lunch sessions. Case studies from local businesses that have increased their resource efficiency and adopted a holistic approach to sustainability are sure to be a highlight of this popular event.
Speakers include; Manda Brookman, founder of Permanently Brilliant and CoaST, Pat Smith from Bosinver Farm Cottages and the Final Straw campaign, Cheryl Marriott, Head of Conservation for Cornwall Wildlife Trust, Dan Bloomfield Tevi Project Manager, plus St Austell Brewery Curator and PR Manager Chris Knight.
Tevi (Cornish for Grow) is an exciting new ERDF funded project aiming to help Cornwall make the most of nature, its prized asset. It is delivered via a partnership of the University of Exeter, Cornwall Council, Cornwall Development Company and Cornwall Wildlife Trust. It is a unique support programme for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, in that it sets out to both build businesses and enhance the natural environment.