The Trust's Conservation team and their dedicated volunteers are involved in a wide range of conservation work and projects across Cornwall both on land and at sea.
- Much of our work is steered by the Cornwall Biodiversity Action Plan which prioritises those species and habitats that are under threat. The Cornwall Geodiversity Action Plan lists the geological priorities for the county.
- Our varied Living Seas programme includes all our marine based project work.
- The Living Landscapes programme includes all our land based conservation work and projects.
- We give planning advice to Local Authority Planning Officers to help ensure that wildlife is considered in the planning process.
- We are involved in several climate change projects concerned with both our own impact as an organisation and with enabling Cornwall's wildlife to adapt to changes.
- Education is a vital part of our work. We work in schools and through our junior clubs to bring children into contact with their local wildlife.
- There are many opportunities to get involved in our work through both volunteering and recording wildlife.
- We campaign for the protection of nature in Cornwall, you can support our campaigns and help make a difference.