Cornwall Wildlife Trust is a registered charity and incorporated company with a Council of Trustees that governs the Trust and who are elected from and by our members. The Trustees hold Council meetings four times a year and these are also attended by the Chief Executive.
The Council has advisory committees that oversee different sections of the Trust; these committees are:
- Conservation Strategy Committee
- Reserves Committee
- Finance Committee
- Environmental Records Centre for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly (ERCCIS) Advisory Board
- Marketing and Fundraising Committee
- Health and Safety Committee
- Staff Welfare and Reward Committee
- The Management Team, delegated the day-to-day running of the Trust, is made up of the Chief Executive and the Managers of the different areas of the Trust’s operation.
The staff at Cornwall Wildlife Trust are considered our greatest asset. Whether full-time, part-time or short-term project staff, their enthusiasm, expertise and dedication enables the Trust, together with our many volunteers, to deliver our programme of conservation works across Cornwall.
Registered Charity Name: Cornwall Trust for Nature Conservation Ltd
Registered Charity Number: 214929