Vine House Farm Bird Foods
Twice as good!
When buying your bird food and bird feeding accessories from Vine House Farm Bird Foods, you are not only caring for the wild birds in your garden, but also looking after the wildlife and wild places where you live as every sale generates funding for Cornwall Wildlife Trust.
So it's twice as good for wildlife!
Five Reasons to purchase from Vine House Farm Bird Foods
- Vine House Farm, as well as being a pioneer of wildlife friendly farming and farmland conservation, also directly supports Cornwall Wildlife Trust giving us £10 for every new customer from Cornwall and 4% of all ongoing sales. So not only will you caring for the birds in your garden, you are also supporting your local Wildlife Trust in looking after the wild places on your doorstep!
- Most of the seed mixes are grown on this conservation award winning farm where wildlife thrives.
- All prices include delivery direct from the farm, with no hidden charges and next day delivery (so no worries about having to carry it home from the shop).
- Large range of bird food, feeders, nest boxes and accessories.
- Excellent, friendly customer service with great information and advice about feeding garden birds.
Commitment to The Wildlife Trusts
To date, the partnership between Vine House Farm Bird Foods and The Wildlife Trusts has raised an amazing £1.25 million,
Buy bird food and accessories direct from Vine House Farm Bird Foods and help to raise even more funds to support wildlife and wild places where you live.
About Vine House Farm
The Wildlife Trusts' enduring partnership with Vine House Farm Bird Foods has inspired and enabled people to look after the wildlife in their garden for over ten years. Feeding wild bird seed from Vine House Farm Bird Foods, home grown on their wildlife friendly farm in Lincolnshire, has enabled tens of thousands of people to experience the joy of wildlife in their gardens whilst supporting wildlife and wild places close to where they live.
Every purchase raises money for their local Wildlife Trust. In ten years, the partnership has raised over £2m; an unprecedented level of support for a charity from a small family business which enables us to help many more people experience the joy of wildlife.